Magic grows in the enchanted garden, sparking a ray of light in the darkness.
Elizabeth Adan’s thoughtful poetry brings an exploration of body, mind, spirit, and nature through small open windows of intention and light. Into the universe go wishes, magnetic magic, and an intense longing for the meaning of life using lyrical imagery and dancing, alliterative word choice.
This elegant collection of poems explores the ideas of:
- Searching for answers in the stars
- Finding joy in communion with living creatures
- Taking and wasting chances
- Holding community close during times of uncertainty
- Finding the ultimate feeling of home even with a broken compass
Celebrate fleeting moments of nature, consider the boundaries of gendered relationships and what we owe each other, and find empowerment from within.